Re: beer question...

David Pressley

Well...........MARC could get you to DC Union Station (and I always preferred the Camden line for some reason.......probably because there was a station two blocks from my apartement in College Park back in the day) and VRE can get you on to Manassas.....

But then it is still a long hike to Tweetsie Country from there.

dorrett@umbc.edu wrote:
Good morning All:

I wanted to write in to thank you for your
interesting comments in response to my "beer
question". My regret with all of this is that I don't
live in the area so I could pursue them further.
Members of this group sound like a good bunch of
people who I would like to get to know, however, the
commute from Baltimore would be a bit difficult. Will
just have to 'hang out' here.

Bob

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
Visit your group "Tweetsie" on the web.