Re: Dollywood VS Tweetsie

David Pressley

Yes to what you say below.

While it isn't so much about the Cowboys and Indians thing, Tweetsie is so much like it was when my parents took the family there for the first time in 1968. (More asphalt though....didn't have that in the wild west!) I've managed to make an annual visit to Tweetsie each of the last four summers (made it for the railfan event this year) and not only is there a nostalgia for the ET&WNC but there is a very real nostalgia for Tweetsie the theme park as well.

Just wouldn't be the same if Tweetsie has to leave Blowing Rock.

David

Joe Bays <firebirdparts@yahoo.com> wrote:

Tweetsie is just like it was when I was a little kid, and that's why we go there. Kids today don't know about cowboys and indians.

http://mail.yahoo.com