From: Rick Blanchard <bdesign@...>
To: tweetsie@... <tweetsie@...>
Date: Tuesday, January 05, 1999 5:27 AM
Subject: [Tweetsie] possible car

From: Rick Blanchard <bdesign@...>

Hi folks,

This was on the HOn3 list and thought it might play better here:

Date: Mon, 04 Jan 1999 12:31:08 -0500
From: Phread <fred1945@...>
Subject: [HOn3]: ET & WNC RR Piggyback flats

All,

How many out there in narrow gauge land would be interested in kits for
the East Tennessee & Western North Carolina RR "Piggyback" flatcars?
This car is being considered by an Eastern Model RR manufacturer, but he
needs some idea of a market before proceeding with the project, and
since I'm one of those who asked, he has asked me to conduct a bit of a
survey for him. Please respond Off-List to me at
"fred1945@...".

Thanks,

Phread
Cheers,
Rick

Rick Blanchard
rick@...
San Diego, CA

My East Tennessee and Western North Carolina web site:
http://www.urbaneagle.com/slim/etwnc.html