Re: Subject matter

Robert Duncan <SouthernRR_Ps4@...>

--- Ken Riddle <ken290@...> wrote:
OK boys here's one I'd like to see! Everybody's got
to respond--

What is your main interest in the ET&WNC?? Is it
history? Is it modeling?
Is it narrow gauge? Picture collecting?
Personally, it is that it was a significant railroad
of the South. (Not that there are any significant
railroads up north!) I didn't really get interested in
narrow gauge until I ran the General & Texas last year
at Six Flags RR. BUT, now I am ALMOST as interested in
N.G. as std. gauge. Just gotta get used to the smaller
than norml loco.s. Also the mountains have a little to
do with it. Beautiful scenery! And last but not least,
hearing where Ken wound up after New Georgia had a
little to do with it too. SO THAR! That's my intrest.

http://im.yahoo.com/