Re: The in crowd is not crowded enuf!!

Robin Quinn

Ken, you may not remember me, but I had the pleasure of meeting you at the open house, Sunday, October 15th...you told me to be sure and thank Terry Maughon for letting the DRG thing come to pass! I hardly ever respond, but sure do love seeing what everyone else has to share...I have been a Tweetsie fan nearly all my 35 years and have even had the privilige to work for TRR while attending ASU in Boone...(I worked in the country fair!) I met Mike West and Johnny Graybeal for the first at the open house and had the pleasure of being seated next to Mr West on the first train up the gorge that day! I just wanted to thank all of you, everyone who ever contributes to this forum...I enjoy reading it, all of it, no matter what it is and just thank God Almighty that there is a place for people like us who all love the ET & WNC who can come together and share or whatever moves us! Let's do the Rachel trip in the gorge again REAL SOON!

Robin Q

From: "Ken Riddle" <ken290@...>
To: <Tweetsie@...>
Subject: [Tweetsie] The in crowd is not crowded enuf!!
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 20:34:01 -0600

Glad to see all the responses from the group--where are the rest of you???

I didn't join the society until just this last year but I guarantee you it
is a good bunch of people.

We have over 100 people on this discussion group and I want to get something
started that does not involve paint color or combine 15, currently a
political prisoner in flat country (sorry couldn't help myself)

I want to talk up next year's convention. Let's do something completely
different!

How about some stuff on the standard gauge??

Could probably do a trip in the gorge on Sunday AM with Rachel--what ya
think?

Let's start talking about it, set it up, and get the word out and really
have a good one!

I want to get all the families of the ET&WNC men together for a picnic in
the spring of next year. We will be in all the local papers rounding up
names.

Would you like to have that in conjunction with the ETWNCHS convention??

Come on you all!!!! Let's talk about it and get something going!
Ken Riddle