From: <Emfag108@...>
To: <Tweetsie@...>
Sent: Monday, October 30, 2000 8:17 PM
Subject: [Tweetsie] Obtaining isues of "The Stemwinder"

I have a question with regarding "The Stemwinder". While I have all
issues
after mid-1996, prior to that date I have very few. Ideally, I would like
purchase as many of those missing ones as possible to assemble a full set.
If this turns out to impractical, I can photocopy the issues not otherwise
available. Photocopying such issues should not be a substantial
challenge.
To be honest, I am not sure of what approach to take to locate and
purchase
the ones I need. What advice could any of you give regarding this matter?

Thanks in advance for your anticipated assistance.

Most Cordially,

Ed Faggart
Lincolnton, NC

Home Page: http://www.concentric.net/~Rswebber/library.shtml. To