Obtaining isues of "The Stemwinder"

emfag108

I have a question with regarding "The Stemwinder". While I have all issues
after mid-1996, prior to that date I have very few. Ideally, I would like to
purchase as many of those missing ones as possible to assemble a full set.
If this turns out to impractical, I can photocopy the issues not otherwise
available. Photocopying such issues should not be a substantial challenge.
To be honest, I am not sure of what approach to take to locate and purchase
the ones I need. What advice could any of you give regarding this matter?

Thanks in advance for your anticipated assistance.

Most Cordially,

Ed Faggart
Lincolnton, NC