Re: Visiting DRG (was RE: Subject matter)

JEF112@...

Mark, I am a member (and board member) of the Heart of Dixie RR museum near
Birmingham and have been fascinated by the ET&WNC for yrs - was in the area
in June and could find very little physical evidence to my eyes from public
areas - as we are concerned about trespassers on our ROW and yards at museum,
I understand your viewpoint but I always research ahead of time before I
visit anyplace where mite have to ask permission and/or pay admission.
We have 10 miles of row and originally 3 miles of track with a 4th having
been relaid this yr - hope a build back other 6 miles as time and cash allows
-
I wanted to come to open house several weeks ago but couldnt make it so have
relied on this forum to hear about it - but do want to order one of the books
John Fisher