Re: The little Rail Road helps build California.

Tom Grabenstein

Thank you Bill and Dean for the kind messages. I’m having way too much fun in retirement working on this railroad. More to come. Dr. Tom

On Jan 12, 2022, at 10:53 AM, William Uffelman via groups.io <ufffam@...> wrote:

Good looking scene.

Bill Uffelman

On Wed, Jan 12, 2022 at 8:45 AM, Dean Smith via groups.io
<smithfive@...> wrote:
Doc Tom,

Very realistic scene.  Don’t you love B&W?

Dean

Sent: Tuesday, January 11, 2022 8:45 PM
Subject: Re: [ETWNC] The little Rail Road helps build California.

Hi Lee,

Thanks for the (+) feedback. The box car was a scratch built find from eBay that needed some work and the raw styrene needed a paint job. It just looked right so I bought it. Took several months to get on to the layout.

Doc Tom

On Jan 11, 2022, at 8:37 PM, Lee Bishop <leebishop1944@...> wrote:

Great shots as always.
Who made the boxcar?
Stoney Creek branch of the ET&WNC in On30