Mock-up Buildings

Dean Smith

I don't know if anyone may be interested, but I have HO scale mock-up buildings of the Cranberry Depot, the Cranberry Store, and the Johnson City Depot (2/3 actual size and passenger area only) that I no longer need.  I was putting them in the trash when I thought that maybe someone might want them as "place holders" until they got around to building the actual structures.  This post may be born from my hoarding issues, but I didn't think it would hurt to ask.  If anyone wants them, I can bring them to Hickory or get them to you some other way.  Thanks!