Re: Tweetsie Time Celebration - Registration Information

Sheldon Daitch

Curtis,

Sheldon

On Tuesday, May 18, 2021, 03:34:00 PM EDT, Curtis Brookshire via groups.io <curtis.brookshire@...> wrote:

Here's how to register for the Tweetsie Time Celebration at ETSU. I know this works because it's how I registered.
1. Go to the ETSU website: http://www.etsu/edu
2. Search for the George L. Carter RR Museum
3. On the Carter Museum page click on Events
4. Scroll down and click on the Tweetsie Time Celebration June 4-6 2021
5. Click where it says "Register Here".  It will open a window in survey.monkey that has the registration form. Payment can be made on the day of event or a check sent to Fred Alsop at ETSU
6. Make your hotel reservation if needed. The Hotel Carnegie has a small block of rooms available at a discount.

If you've never seen the ET&WNC layout, it's well worth a visit. If you've been there before, check out what's been done since you've last visited. Hope to see some of you there in June.

Curtis Brookshire
Pine Level NC