Re: Excursion car 11

Tim Smith

Here is the lettered car

On Apr 12, 2021, at 5:40 AM, Tim Smith via groups.io <smith.tim12@...> wrote:

Thanks for the compliments, i'll post some photos of the car lettered when I get it done.  As for the screens, I appreciate the suggestion but I am leaving the car open like it was at Tweetsie in the 1950's. Im sure its gonna get alot of use with the summer time excursions!

Tim

On Sun, Apr 11, 2021 at 8:28 PM Lee Bishop <leebishop1944@...> wrote:
That is amazing work. You can use bridal veil for the screens they put on that car.
That's another car I'd love to model but wouldn't make much sense for my 1943 layout timeframe, even though one of those cars made it all the way to the abandonment in 1950.
Stoney Creek branch of the ET&WNC in On30

--
Tim Smith
Train Shop Lead