Re: The cliffs at Pardee Point and the Doe River Gorge

William Uffelman

Looking good Dr Tom!

On Sun, Mar 7, 2021 at 6:13 PM, Tom Grabenstein
<tomgmd@...> wrote:
I have always enjoyed the cliffs of the Doe River Gorge and Pardee Point in old photos and in  the modern day gorge. As a Tennessean I find it amazing that such geologic wonders exist in our state.

So , I wanted to try and replicate some of the cliffs on my On30 representation of the ET&WNC. Here is carved and painted pink foam that I hope represents strata of the Doe River Gorge cliffs.

And, I had to put a train in the Gorge. So here we go:

As always, thank you for looking.

Dr Tom