Re: Presentation on 2-19-21

Ryan Rice

Lee,
Very nice. I know nothing about the model train world (just a fan of ET&WNC), but I really enjoyed this. A lot of it was over my head but the amount of work and detail is amazing. Very impressive.
I am a photographer so I definitely enjoyed the photos of your layout. What camera/lens do you use to take most of your photos (the only one I heard mentioned was the GoPro for the inside photo of the store)?
I also have a lot of CAD experience and have thought about trying to get into modeling some items for 3D printing.

Thanks,
Ryan

On Tue, Feb 23, 2021 at 11:42 PM Lee Bishop <leebishop1944@...> wrote:
The group edited my presentation, here it is for those who might be interested but didn't catch it in real time.
Click here to watch it