Thank you and the Cranberry Water tank

Tom Grabenstein

Many, many thank yous  to Lee, Chris, Dean, Bill, Tuhr, and Mark. I appreciate the kindness and supportive words.

Chris, I am now a retired family doc and have much more modeling time. My wife is also extremely supportive and we have negotiated regular hobby time each day for the “Tweetsie obsession.” Its amazing what you can get done with working on the RR daily.

Also, all you guys make this possible with your incredible work done on modeling and researching this unique little rail road. For example full diagrams from the ET&WNC of the Cranberry tank made this project possible. This is a well researched and photographed narrow gauge line.

Again, many thanks.

Doc Tom

On Feb 21, 2021, at 5:29 PM, Chris Ford <chris@...> wrote:

Doc, I'd like to know how you manage to get 36 hours into each day!

Very proficient...and some great work utilizing the old photos that we all love!

Keep it up and keep sharing!

On Sun, 21 Feb 2021 16:21:08 -0600, "Tom Grabenstein" <tomgmd@...> wrote:

Always enjoyed this picture of the Cranberry water tank.

Well, maybe it is sort of similar??

I enjoyed this build and attempt at recreating ET&WNC history.

Dr Tom

<fullsizeoutput_1cc7.jpeg><fullsizeoutput_1ccb.jpeg>