Re: Presentation on 2-29-21

Robert Slaughter

Any chance there will be a recording for later viewing? Both for historical interest, and for those of us who can't make it?

On Thu, Feb 18, 2021 at 6:37 PM Tom Grabenstein <tomgmd@...> wrote:
Good luck with the presentation. I hope I can “zoom in” tomorrow at 9:00 PM CST, 7:00PM Pacific.
Dr Tom

On Feb 18, 2021, at 4:35 PM, Lee Bishop <leebishop1944@...> wrote:

WHOOPS, the header should say presentation on 2-19-21, NOT 2-29-21, sorry!

Bob Slaughter
"The price good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." -- Plato
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." -- Edmund Burke
"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." -- Albert Einstein
"Nothing emboldens the wicked so greatly as the lack of courage on the part of the good." -- Pope Leo XIII, encyclical 'On Christians as Citizens'