Re: Historical Society newsletters

Sheldon Daitch

All:

Nice information in the newsletter and thanks to everyone for their input.

That is also a subtle way to share that my copy was in my mailbox
in Fleming Island, FL a few minutes ago.

Sheldon

On Monday, February 8, 2021, 05:23:44 PM EST, Chris Ford <chris@...> wrote:

Hey y'all!

Just letting everyone (especially Society members) that the January 2021 newsletter is in the mail. Thank you Curtis Brookshire and thank you Patricia Jennings for getting these in the mail!

Courtesy of Johnny Graybeal, this issue has a good bit of info about the National Narrow Gauge Convention, scheduled for September 1-4, 2021.

For those who do not get the newsletter mailed to them, I will post the latest issue on our Society website in the very near future at: http://www.etwncrrhs.org/

Everyone have a great week!