Re: door color

Larry Smith

My railroad is set in 1942, so I'll go with the red doors for all of them.  Thanks Chris for the photo as it shows details that I need to add to the car.  FYI guys my cars are HOn3.

Larry Smith

On Saturday, February 6, 2021, 7:52:02 PM CST, Chris Ford <chris@...> wrote:

Here's a color shot of 15 showing the doors and windows on (I think) the last director's special.  ?

But I don't know if they were always painted as such early on.

On Sat, 06 Feb 2021 16:17:49 -0800, "Larry Smith" <wooddale@...> wrote:

Were the doors on the ET's passenger cars red, like the windows.  I find it interesting that the EBT passenger cars had the same red for the windows and the doors, especially the M-1

Larry Smith