Re: door color

Tim Smith

I painted mine red. I looked through many pictures and could see a color difference in the car and the doors. So I went with red. I know my combine 15 is not right for the era I am intending to represent. The mail and baggage doors should’ve been green.  There is color pictures of combine 15 and the baggage car 18 on Facebook.

Here is the my azalea and 15 below.

Sent from Tim Smith's iPhone SE

On Feb 6, 2021, at 7:17 PM, Larry Smith <wooddale@...> wrote:

Were the doors on the ET's passenger cars red, like the windows.  I find it interesting that the EBT passenger cars had the same red for the windows and the doors, especially the M-1

Larry Smith