Re: Better pilots for Bachmann ten-wheelers?

Lee Bishop

Tim,
If you listened really hard and faced west, you probably heard me say, "SON OF A..." off in the distance.
I never really paid much attention to the spare parts box as I noticed several items that wouldn't work for the ET&WNC (like the wood bunker sides for the tender and flued domes). I'd never noticed there was the right pilot in there. Had I noticed, I'd have swapped them out on day one!
While my face is quite red (both from embarrassment and the glee of having what I want now), I'm very grateful you posted that as I could see myself trying to scratchbuild sets of them.
This is why this group is so good, as even other On30 types might not have known what I was looking for.
Thanks again!
Tom, thanks for the kind words, too.