Re: Better pilots for Bachmann ten-wheelers?

Tim Smith

You should have Other pilots In all the extra parts that came with the engines. One of the other pilots is pretty much the same as the original style.

Tim

Sent from Tim Smith's iPhone SE

On Feb 3, 2021, at 6:31 PM, Lee Bishop <leebishop1944@...> wrote:

´╗┐Looking at other shots, I now realize they modelled them at the end of their service life. The wood pilots got swapped by boiler tube ones sometime in the 40s, as 10 and 14 are shown on the flatcars to leave for Alaska with the wood pilots in place.
Still, I bet there'd be a market for the pilots that came earlier. I'd sure pay for a 3D print of a wood pilot!