Re: ET&WNC #’s 209 and 210 move a coal train in HO. #’s

Lee Bishop

I built 209 out of an Atlas HO scale undecorated locomotive many years ago, using an article I found in a magazine about proper detailing of a central of Georgia RS3.
I'd love to build one in O scale, even though I don't model that timeframe.
I would, however, recommend using Southern RR decals. If you get a set that has all the subsidiary line road names, you can make the W in the ET&WNC with 2 Vs and the using the ampersand from the Savanah and Atlanta road name. That's what I did in HO, and would do again in O.
Not sure if I'd model it with the earlier white tuxedo stripe or the latter orange stripe, though...