Re: ET&WNC #’s 209 and 210 move a coal train in HO. #’s

William Uffelman

Just trying to be helpful!

Bill Uffelman

On Sun, Nov 22, 2020 at 6:27 PM, Tom Grabenstein
<tomgmd@...> wrote:
Thanks Bill. I do love Proto 48 and all the details. I will have an interchange on my On30 1920 layout but these beautiful “dismals” were just a future dream.  Doc Tom

On Nov 22, 2020, at 1:45 PM, William Uffelman via groups.io <ufffam@...> wrote:

Very nice. Now need a Weaver in O scale and drop in P:48 wheel sets for your interchange.

Bill Uffelman

On Sun, Nov 22, 2020 at 9:37 AM, Tom Grabenstein
<tomgmd@...> wrote:
Always liked the RS-3 diesel and when I learned about #’s 209 and 210 I had to model them for the Clarksville Tennessee Model Rail Road club in HO. These models have definitely started a conversation at the club about our favorite RR and have stood out as  strong haulers of very long coal trains.

<fullsizeoutput_1c41.jpeg>

<fullsizeoutput_1c47.jpeg>

Thanks for looking.  Dr Tom
<fullsizeoutput_1c41.jpeg><fullsizeoutput_1c47.jpeg>