Re: ET&WNC #’s 209 and 210 move a coal train in HO. #’s

Tom Grabenstein

Thanks John. They hold there own at the club and stand out  alone with all the 6 axle modern diesels. Dr Tom

On Nov 22, 2020, at 9:47 AM, John Overman via groups.io <jmoverma@...> wrote:

Those are very nice models Dr. Tom!

On Sun, Nov 22, 2020, 9:37 AM Tom Grabenstein <tomgmd@...> wrote:
Always liked the RS-3 diesel and when I learned about #’s 209 and 210 I had to model them for the Clarksville Tennessee Model Rail Road club in HO. These models have definitely started a conversation at the club about our favorite RR and have stood out as  strong haulers of very long coal trains.

Thanks for looking.  Dr Tom

<fullsizeoutput_1c47.jpeg><fullsizeoutput_1c41.jpeg><fullsizeoutput_1c41.jpeg><fullsizeoutput_1c41.jpeg>