Re: Fun with pan pastels

William Uffelman

Nice work.

Bill Uffelman

On Sat, Nov 21, 2020 at 6:26 PM, Dean Smith
<smithfive@...> wrote:
I had too much fun colorizing a black and white photo of downtown Johnson City today. The 1920's scene is from the book, "Greater Johnson City: A Pictorial History," by Ray Stahl,   I scanned the photo, adjusted it to the size I needed, and printed it on matte photo paper. I then flipped the photo to create the other side of the building.  After coloring the photos with pan pastels and chalks, I mounted them on the backdrop next to Exum Furniture.  It was a great rainy day project. I still have some final detailing to do, but the scene is coming along.