Re: October 2020 Historical Society Newsletter

Chris Ford

Lee, that's very kind of you to say.

Thanks to you and to ALL the members for sticking with us for all these years. Volunteer organizations just work harder.  :)

Speaking of money by the way, I'm working towards getting PayPal up and running for members (and potential members) to pay their dues from our website.

Or maybe it's just ME who hates to write checks!  :)

Y'all have a good week!

On Mon, 26 Oct 2020 12:05:06 -0700, "Lee Bishop" <leebishop1944@...> wrote:

Thanks again, y'all for your efforts. Heck, I get more stuff from the ET group than I get from the NRHS (a national organization), if you don't count asking for more money...
Anyone not a member and a ET fan, being a member gets you some good info, I have found. If times ever get tough and I decide which memberships I have to bail from, I can assure you that the ET group would be the last one!