Re: Along the ETWNC Volume 6

Lee Bishop

Like many of you, I have them all (volume 1 was the last one I needed, ironically bought that at Tweetsie RR's gift shop in the depot before that burned down). I think I read somewhere that more volumes are planned. Can't wait to get those as well!
When I ditched all my G scale stuff and decided I'd never build my dream ET layout (which changed when Bachmann came out with On30 soon after), I seriously considered selling these books off, but I couldn't bring myself to do so. I'm so glad I decided to keep them as they came in very handy when I was planning and researching the details for my layout!