From: Tom Grabenstein
Sent: Oct 8, 2020 9:36 AM
To: ETWNC@groups.io
Subject: Re: [ETWNC] Decals

Hi Johnny,
Thanks again so much for doing these. I would like four (4) sheets of the white “O” scale freight decal sheets. Please let me know the particulars of getting you paid.

Thanks again. Dr Tom

Tom Grabenstein MD
172 Maplemere Drive
Clarksville Tennessee 37040

On Oct 8, 2020, at 6:38 AM, johnny graybeal <johnnyg@...> wrote:

I am very pleased to announce that I now have white HO and O scale freight decals back in stock. $10 a sheet plus $2 shipping. I also had a few sets of each done in gold leaf. This will allow pretty close lettering for passenger cars and engines. These are $12 a sheet due to increased cost of the ink. Contact me here or at johnnyg at boone dot net if you want to order. I know some of you have been waiting a while for these to get back in stock.