Re: "Bull O'Woods" makes an appearance in Linville North Carolina.

Tom Grabenstein

Thanks guys. More to come.  Doc Tom

On Sep 26, 2020, at 5:22 AM, William Uffelman via groups.io <ufffam@...> wrote:

Looks good sir!

Bill Uffelman

On September 25, 2020, at 10:56 PM, Tuhr <MrTuhr@...> wrote:

Looks Great Doc Tom...Keep ‘em coming as I really enjoy seeing your progress...and stories...makes me want to get back into modeling when I return from Australia.

Take care

Tuhr Barnes

From: ETWNC@groups.io <ETWNC@groups.io> on behalf of Tom Grabenstein <tomgmd@...>
Sent: Saturday, September 26, 2020 11:01:50 AM
To: ETWNC@groups.io <ETWNC@groups.io>
Subject: [ETWNC] "Bull O'Woods" makes an appearance in Linville North Carolina.

“Bull O’ Woods”, or in flat lander English “Bull of the Woods”, makes an appearance at the Linville Depot and rail road yard (such as it is). This ancient 19th century Climax is kept running by one of the logging railroads near Linville North Carolina. It will make a few dollars for the outfit by dropping a load of logs for the East Tennessee and Western North Carolina RR by way of a little used spur track outside of Linville.

The logs will head down the line to the sawmills and furniture factories served by the ET & WNC. The finished products will fetch a lot more dollars when shipped and sold to the good folks of the Eastern USA.

Thanks for looking.