Re: ET&WNC conductor hat badge?

Lee Bishop

Nice idea Brian, but I don't have the expertise or software to design something like this.
There has to be a company out there somewhere who can stamp stuff like this in small numbers.
I'm a brakeman at a local tourist RR and I'd love to have a badge like this on my hat, as I'd make one for my role and conductor as next year I'll be working up to that.

Nobody cares what RR name is on our stuff, as a conductor runs with only Conrail stuff...
Note that I'm wearing a ET&WNC historical society pin on my vest!