Re: Jimmy Hobbs plays marbles

Michael Hardin

I thought y’all might like seeing my collection of ET&WNC locks and keys. The banjo locks are the newest type they used. The hole for the keys for this type was a backwards number nine.

The oldest one I have is in the bottom right of the picture and I bought it from John Waite who wasn’t sure if it was real or not. I found the worn key above it that fit his lock which confirmed its authenticity.

The top right key is from the ET railway. Which is also a backwards nine. Keith Holley gave me that one years ago.

Let me know if anyone is interested in seeing more of my collection.

On Aug 26, 2020, at 11:57 AM, Al Spainhour <al@...> wrote:

Mike,

This is a treasure and I am so glad that so many pieces of ET history are in your  good hands.

I see the the tickets to Pardee Point…..and I have seen fares posted to Pardee Point as well …..

Do you know if passengers actually embarked/disembarked there?   It’s a bit of a hike in either direction

Regards,

Al Spainhour