Re: Dean Smith "done good" today with his talk about the ET&WNC.

Sandy Bridges

 Is Dean’s presentation available anywhere for us who missed it. YouTube, Facebook etc.?

Sandy Bridges

On Aug 22, 2020, at 5:24 PM, Dean Smith <smithfive@...> wrote:

Doc,
    Thank you so much for the kind words. Thanks for tuning is as well.  I had a really good time, and it was relatively glitch free. Glad the telegraph wires held up!

Dean

Sent: Saturday, August 22, 2020 3:26 PM
Subject: [ETWNC] Dean Smith "done good" today with his talk about the ET&WNC.

<K0r8uDs6QCupQaARaimyjw.jpeg>

Doc Tom is leaving the Linville Depot a very happy man. He has just heard, by telegraph no less, the wonderful talk given by Dean Smith at the

This years convention was online (err telegraph) and Dean gave an excellent talk about our favorite little Rail Road. He had excellent pictures that showcased his splendid modeling. Doc Tom was furiously taking notes on all that he learned.

Dean you “Done Good.” Thank you for all the work you put in. And thanks for the great telegraph hook up.

Doc Tom

Online from St. Louis
Online from St. Louis