Re: Upcoming virtual narrow gauge convention

Mark Lewis

Lee,

I think this is what you are asking about. Directly of the 40th NNGC online schedule page:

"Connection information (via Zoom) will be provided here, closer to the event.   Please ensure that you have Zoom installed on your device, in advance!"

Mark Lewis
Narrow gauge modeling in N.C.

On Tue, Aug 11, 2020 at 1:51 PM Lee Bishop <leebishop1944@...> wrote:
I looked at the site and am a little confused. There's a listing of online events, but no links to how to get to any of them once they occur. Will this be on YouTube or something you have sign up for, like zoom?
I really want to see your clinic, Dean!
If there's a any chance any of you are thinking ahead to the 2022 one in Tacoma, I've already been asked to present a clinic and to have my layout open for tours.