Upcoming virtual narrow gauge convention

Dean Smith

Hi. I would like to let everyone know that the St. Louis Narrow Gauge Convention, which was unfortunately cancelled, will be going virtual. There will be a total of nine clinics and six layout tours spread over three Saturdays: August 22, August 29, and September 5. The clinics and tours will be on Zoom, free, and available to everyone. Sandy said I must be the lead-off hitter, because my clinic on the operation of my ET&WNC-Vida Division Railroad is the first one. I will be presenting on August 22nd at 10:00 am Central Time. Information and future sign-in procedures are available on the St. Louis Narrow Gauge Convention site: https://40nngc.com .  There may be some minor changes in the schedule, but that will also be announced. I was disappointed when the convention was cancelled and am looking forward to presenting my clinic virtually. Feel free to tune in.  Thanks!