Re: More Linville action "back in the day."

William Uffelman

Station scene is great from all angles!

Bill Uffelman

On Sat, Aug 1, 2020 at 9:03 PM, Julia Williams Kodak via groups.io
<jkodak@...> wrote:
Love it!

-----Original Message-----
From: Tom Grabenstein <tomgmd@...>
To: ETWNC <ETWNC@groups.io>
Sent: Sat, Aug 1, 2020 9:01 pm
Subject: [ETWNC] More Linville action "back in the day."

One of my favorite parts of our hobby is trying to recreate railroad scenes from old photographs.In building the Linville Depot on my On30 ET and WNC RR I found several photos that I really liked. Here is one of “train time” at the depot back in the day.

I pulled out all my little people to try and recreate the scene and snapped the picture and converted it to black and white.

Let me know your thoughts/critiques etc.

Dr Tom