Re: 'New' ET&WNC short from Mohawk Graphics

Steve Austin

Thanks for the heads-up. Ordered 1 each. 5th grade thru college in JC.😄

Steve Austin

On Wed, Jul 29, 2020, 1:59 PM Lee Bishop <leebishop1944@...> wrote:
I recently asked Dal if he could so his ET 'map' shirt with the round T logo on the front corner instead of the name f the RR spelled out. He did and I love the result, gonna order one very soon, even though I already have the older version:
https://www.mohawk-design.com/products/east-tennessee-western-north-carolina-railroad-map-logo-shirt?_pos=8&_sid=b201dd7c9&_ss=r
FYI, I just got one of their ET face masks. It feels good, fits well and I can't wait to wear it when I do the brakeman thing at the Chehalis RR this coming Saturday (our state allows this so long as we all mask up when around others and keep distances, something we enforce on the trains). I'd think, though, that at a distance it'll look like an odd mouth shape:
https://www.mohawk-design.com/collections/mask/products/east-tennessee-and-western-north-carolina-railroad-mask