locked Newsletter Update

Curtis Brookshire

Even as Society members are receiving the July newsletter, I found out this morning that my "good" news turned bad yesterday. I checked Tweetsie's website and NC told them that they could not run the train due to Corona Virus restrictions, so the park is again shut down with Heritage Weekend (as well as just about every other event) canceled. So continue to watch videos, work on your layouts and post photos, wear your ET&WNC mask (I'm waiting for mine to arrive in the mail), read your books and publications and pay your society dues (and join if you're not yet a member).

Stay well y'all,
Curtis Brookshire
from work in Fayetteville