From: Chris Ford <chris@...>
To: etwnc@groups.io
Sent: Sat, Jul 25, 2020 12:36 pm
Subject: [ETWNC] Historical Society July 2020 newsletter

Hi all,

The July 2020 Society newsletter is in the hands of the Postmaster. A great big "Thank You" goes out to Curtis Brookshire, our newsletter editor (and vice-president), for his work in gathering and writing the newsletter, and especially to Patricia Jennings, our Treasurer, for getting these printed, folded, stuffed and labeled, and mailed.

These newsletters include a Membership/Dues sheet because, yes, it's "that" time again....time to pay your dues to help keep the memory of this glorious little narrow gauge railroad alive in the hearts and minds of folks in the ET area and all across the country.

This newsletter includes another great story by Ken Riddle that you won't want to miss! It will be posted to our Society website at a later date.

For those of you who are not yet members, we invite you to join us in our endeavor! A membership form is available on our website (etwncrrhs.org). You know you've been wanting to join for a long time now...go ahead and do it...now's the perfect time! And thank you!

We are exploring our next chances for in-person get-togethers, but everything is still up in the air at the moment and for the foreseeable future. We'll keep you all up-to-date. Ideas are always welcomed!

Thanks for all that our members and our volunteers do, and to all who continue to express an interest in the history of the ET&WNC Railroad!