Re: New Restaurant in Boone with ETWNC theme

John Overman

Lee,

I called yesterday and did not get an answer. I then looked on the website and sent an email. I have not heard anything back yet. The items I am wanting to donate are pictures including one of the Boone Depot.

Best,

John Overman

On Sat, Jul 4, 2020, 7:40 AM Lee Davis via groups.io <davisbmw1=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
John,
Were you able to contact the restaurant?
I went by yesterday and they were slammed.
They are interested in purchasing a G scale train set and they need some advise.
What would be a good buy on the upgraded Bachman and say 3 cars still in the box?
When I say upgraded, we're talking the one with the metal valve system, chuffing sound, lights, etc.
Thanks,
Lee