Re: New Downloads on my site

Chris Ford

Hey Brian, sorry about that. I'll check and see what the issue is...you should have immediately gone to the download.

I'll get with you off-list with the download link.

Thanks for sticking with me while I navigate the technology whitewater rapids!  :)

Anyone else that runs into this problem...please email me and I'll get you the download. Thanks!

Once again, my apologies!

On Fri, 03 Jul 2020 08:56:43 -0700, "Brian Kopp" <kc5lpa1@...> wrote:

Hi Chris,
I think your website download process may have an issue. I just paid $19.95 for the aerial photos but was not "redirected to the download page".

I sent you an email from my yahoo account about this but thought I would try you here too.

--
Brian Kopp
Jacksonville, Florida