Re: "Broad Gauge" modeling

Tom Grabenstein

A nice looking addition to the action in Johnson City Tennessee. Thanks for sharing. Dr Tom

On Jun 11, 2020, at 11:19 PM, Dean Smith <smithfive@...> wrote:

I've been dabbling in a bit of "broad gauge" modeling recently by building a Funaro and Camerlengo resin kit of a Southern Railway caboose. Engine 5 prepares to add Caboose X2714 to the east end of the standard gauge westbound local on June 11, 1925. I still have several more standard gauge cars to add to my fleet, but having the caboose done is a big step. Dual gauge operation adds a whole new dimension to the action at Johnson City. <16. Switching caboose.jpg>