Re: ET-inspired area structure

Lee Bishop

Thanks for all the info on gas pumps, everyone. Seeing that gas rationing is taking place in the time of my layout, I just don't think that you would see gas sitting in a pump like that. So, it's going to stay dry in the visible portion.
I did a little scenery work around the concrete base, added little Tufts of grass all the way around the outside edge, like you would expect in real life. I also added oil stains and drips, both new and old. I did the same onto the gravel, away from the pump, roughly about where you would expect to have seen cars sitting.