Re: No More Excuses. Cannot put off a scratch build any longer.

Dan Stenger

What are you planning to use for the bark? My son is trying to find a way to 3D print it.

Dan

From: "Tom Grabenstein"
To: ETWNC@groups.io
Sent: Saturday May 23 2020 9:39:35PM
Subject: [ETWNC] No More Excuses. Cannot put off a scratch build any longer.

No More Excuses.

These two prototype pictures of the Depot inspired me to build the Linville LDE on my On30 homage to the East Tennessee and Western North Carolina (ET&WNC) Railroad.

With the track painted and ballasted,the water tank and shed in place, trees and grasses planted,there are no more excuses to get on to scratch building the Linville Depot as it was in the early 1920's

With Evergreen Styrene and San Juan Details on order I will be taking the plunge to replace the foam core mock up over the next several weeks.

Hopefully a nice model will be ready in the near future.Fingers are crossed and nerves need steadying. Did I mention scratch building makes me real nervous?

Thanks for following along so far.