Re: Mock-up structures at Cranberry

Tom Grabenstein

Incredible!!!! Thanks for sending these beautiful pictures out. I am saving them for planning of my future build. I have room for the “ore concentrator” in O scale. It could be that 2D backdrops are behind this with a large pile of tailings to tie it all together.
Doc Tom

On May 15, 2020, at 7:08 AM, Dean Smith <smithfive@...> wrote:

I haven't actually constructed my Cranberry buildings yet, but Doc Tom asked if I had plans for my space, so I thought I would post photos of the mock-ups I have done for the Cranberry buildings. I don't visualize well, so it's really important for me to mock something up before actually investing in materials and time. It was necessary to selectively compress everything, but I hope I captured the essence of the scene.  I am happy with the operation, and the role of Cranberry Yard Master is a busy one during operating sessions. I also added ITT sound modules for the water tank and the ore concentrator, which are pretty neat.  Not sure when I'll get the buildings done, but I already own the Cranberry Store Kit and have an order in for the Depot, so they may be built sooner than later.  Thanks for looking.

Dean <Pump house.jpg><Engine house.jpg><Mine complex.jpg><Ore concentrator.jpg><Town area.jpg><Long view.jpg><Long view.jpg>