Re: April 2020 Historical Society Newsletter

Tom Grabenstein

Thanks for all you do Chris. The society is providing a great release from the stress of the ongoing Corona crisis and we appreciate it.

Tom Grabenstein MD. (“Doc Tom”)

On Apr 9, 2020, at 4:00 PM, Chris Ford <chris@...> wrote:

All,

The April 2020 Historical Society Newsletter is in the mail. For all of you members who receive the printed copy look for it early next week. There's a surprise story in this issue that y'all will definitely want to see, and a great topical story (as always) from Ken Riddle.

While our May 2020 Annual Convention has been canceled, we as a Society are still alive and open for business and will be looking at other opportunities for our members when the time is right.

The electronic copy of this newsletter will be posted to our Society website at a later date.

Thanks for everyone's interest in the Historical Society and especially in promoting the history of our beloved ET&WNC Railroad. Thanks everyone!