From: Lee Bishop <leebishop1944@...>
To: ETWNC <ETWNC@groups.io>
Sent: Mon, Apr 6, 2020 4:26 pm
Subject: Re: [ETWNC] New ET t-shirt!

Bill, do you mean the white gray shirt, with a side view of number 12, and the road name a big gold letters? My parents were in Johnson City many years ago, and stumbled across those being sold. I still have one, and I'm hardly ever worn it, because I didn't want to wear it out.
As for this vendor, he's made a few ET shirts, we should support his business for that!
I ordered two of these!