Re: NG convention in 2022?

Lee Bishop

Todd,
Here you go: https://www.flickr.com/photos/53587910@N05/albums/72157668176638961
The link in my signature line takes to my short website which talks about some of it in (rambling) detail...
The more I think on it, the more I wish I'd modelled Port Rayon/Bemberg in the center of the layout, with the east end being Johnson City and the other the fictional line to Stoney Creek. Oh well, nobody builds the perfect layout...
The dual gauge with O/On30 would have required hand layout track anyway, something I really didn't wanna do.