Re: NG convention in 2022?

I probably won’t be coming that way, but would love to see the layout in pictures. I have debated “ protolancing “ like you have. Just haven’t had the time.

Todd Pearson

On Mar 4, 2020, at 10:00 AM, Lee Bishop <leebishop1944@...> wrote:

I'd love to have any member of the ET&WNC association of this IO group to visit (just keep in mind, my layout is a fictional branch line, not a representation of any real part of the ET&WNC as I simply lacked the space to re-create any real ET&WNC scenes). Once the time comes around, I'll post more on that, so any ET&WNC fan can come to visit if they want.
Also, if anyone wants to know more about the local RR stuff, I'd be happy to answer questions about that as well. There's a lot to see in this area!