NG convention in 2022?

Lee Bishop

Okay, I know it's insanely early to ask, but is anyone looking to come to the Seattle/Tacoma WA area for the 2022 NG convention?
Lots of steam between the Seattle and Portland areas, and a lot of class 1 traffic.
There are several narrow gauge layouts in the region as well.
As far as I know I'm the only ET&WNC modeler in the region, but if anyone here is coming, let me know. My layout is pretty small but I'd love for anyone who really knows the ET&WNC to see it in person (it might be on the layout tours, as one of the organizers is a pal of mine and already pushing me to offer up the layout for tours and to put on at least one clinic)...