Re: Narrow Gauge calendar from White River

Lee Bishop

Thanks, guys.
My first reaction (after the surprise) was, "Well, the Johnson City guys know of my work now"
My wife's reaction was, "Why isn't there a check in that box?" I had to explain that this was a photo I'd already sold them, for an article in the 2018 On30 annual, and she then understood they had the rights to it.
The funny thing was this morning, I took one to work and tacked it on my wall and immediately, someone came by and asked who would buy a calendar like that. I flipped it to my photo, pointed out my name and smugly said, "I don't pay for stuff my work is in."
His jaw hit the floor with a very loud thud!